Mysteria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karazhan Bug Run

2 posters

Goto down

Karazhan Bug Run Empty Karazhan Bug Run

Příspěvek pro ratmoheon Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:01 pm

So, me and my friends went through Karazhan and I compiled a list of most of the bugs we found, do note however that these are not all the bugs that exist there.

Warning: When I wrote 'notes', I meant 'notes'. I will try to make them comprehensive but it will be in mostly a note form.

Trash Mobs
Trash mobs before Moroes and Maiden hit for 3k-8k
Ghastly Haunt (trash) hit for way too hard. Critted a shaman for 24k
Trapped Soul (trash) hits too high too
Arcane Watchman (trash) hit for 1.8k on plate
Mana Feeder (trash) hit for 900 damage. They spawn in large packs, either lower damage, lower health or lower the amount that spawn.
Shadow Pillager (trash) spells do 1.8k hits
Ethereal Thief (trash) 2k melee damage

Misc.
Torment of the Worgen (book) changes model to a worgen, gives the correct animation but the chance on hit damage never procs.

Moroes
Adds respawn shortly after being killed.

Maiden of Virtue
Damage: 3k Holy Wrath, 2k Repentance, 4k Holy Fire, 200-300 damage on the Consecration, 2k Holy Fire ticks. All the damage except for the Holy Fire ticks is far too much for a starter geared 5man group to handle. Holy Fire ticks are an exception since it should be dispelled.
Maiden casts Holy Fire during Repentance, this should not happen.

Opera Event
Players can open the stage curtains when they shouldn't.
When a player opens the curtain it immediately spawns The Big Bad Wolf.
A second event will happen and more bosses will spawn if the players opened the curtain. This is because the opening spawned and a boss but the script will still run to spawn an event.
If Romulo dies before Julianna in the Romeo and Juliet rip off, Juli becomes unkillable, she doesn't do anything and Rom can be looted when he is supposed to be ressed.
Romulo and Julianna hit too hard for a starter geared 5man.

Curator
Curator does 13k melee damage on plate, this will oneshot any starter geared tanks.
Hateful Bolt does 6k damage, this is too much as the average DPS will have 6-8k HP in starter gear.
Astral Flares do 400 damage chain lightnings. Read below for suggestion.
Too many Astral Flare spawns during Curator when they each do 400 damage. Either cut their spawn rate down or cut their damage and health down.

Terestian Illhoof
Demon Chains does 1.5k damage a tick, way too much especially since the healer can be chained.
Demon chains have too much health for 3 starter geared DPS (14k HP)

Shade of Aran
Conjured Elemental keep spawning after boss was dead, did 2k damage a cast which is too much when boss does 2k fireballs and frostbolts that are supposed to be interrupted.

Netherspite
Hits for 1.8k on plate, please lower.
Black pools do absolutely nothing other than run around the room randomly

Prince Malchezaar
Players can close the door permanently. Resetting boss does not reset the door
Hits for 2k melee damage on plate in P1, way too much
Hit for 4k melee damage on plate in P2, WAY TOO MUCH, this will 2-3shot starter tanks.
Infernals spawn late in the fight, had two infernals spawn at once
Did not drop any tier, he's meant to always drop one head tier piece.

ratmoheon

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 17

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Karazhan Bug Run Empty Re: Karazhan Bug Run

Příspěvek pro Wydlica Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:59 pm

Karazhan should be doable now. Feel free to report if we have forgotten about smth Smile
Wydlica
Wydlica
Admin

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 24

http://mysteriaforum.forumc.net

Návrat nahoru Goto down